An interview on France Info.
Launch of the SXP project.
Martiel wins the JTF Turing Scholarship prize.
A talk on the physical Church-Turing thesis.
Some animations of a Quantum Cellular Automata.
|I did my Ph.D in the Computer Laboratory of the U. of Cambridge. Now I am Maître de Conférences, HDR in the IMAG department of University of Grenoble and a researcher in the CAPP team of the LIG laboratory. I am also an associate member of the MC2 team of the LIP laboratory based at ENS de Lyon. I coordinate the ANR Young Researcher grant CausaQ ("Causality in Quantum information") over the period 2010-2014. Get in touch via !|
|Current Research Interests:|
- Quantum Cellular Automata: simulation, models, applications to theoretical physics;
- Causal Graph Dynamics: simulation, models, applications to theoretical physics;
- Process algebra and their applications to Computer Security.
|(check both and the draft book: Quantum Cellular Automata.)|
- Causal Graph Dynamics, ICALP 2012, >>;
- Unitarity plus causality implies localizability, QIP 2010, >>;
- Intrinsically universal n-dimensional quantum cellular automata, JCSS, >>;
- The physical Church-Turing thesis and the principles of quantum theory, IJFCS, >>;
- Linear-algebraic lambda-calculus: higher-order, encodings and confluence, RTA 2008, >>;
- Blind Quantum Computation, IJQI, >>;
- On Quantum operations as quantum states, Ann. of Phys., >>;
- Quantum Computation explained to my Mother, Current Trends in CS, >>;
- The quantum Game of Life, Physics World >>;
- Le Monde comme un ordinateur quantique, La Recherche >>;
- La Chronique Info-Sciences de Marie-Odile Monchicourt, France Info interview >>.
|Ph.D. students I am responsible for:|
- Marcelo Forets (current) >>;
- Simon Martiel, JTF Turing Scholar prize, (current, co-directed with Bruno Martin) >>;
- David Cattanéo (current, co-directed with Simon Perdrix) ;
- Jérôme Javelle (current, administratively) >>;
- Alejandro Diaz-Caro (graduated) >>.
|Free Software Projects I am responsible for:|
- Secure eXchange Protocols (SXP) >>;
- General Object-Oriented Language (GOOL) >>.
- An introduction to theoretical physics for CompScis, PhD course >>;
- Quantum computation and graph theory, PhD course >>;
- Quantum computation, 2nd year Master course >>;
- New trends in cryptography, 2nd year Master course >>;
- Security >> and Models of Security, 2nd year Master course >>;
- Master Internships, 1st year Master module >>;
- Compilation project, 1st year Master module >>;
- Unix & C, 1st year course >>.